Vuber is proud to offer an industry-leading lifetime warranty on all Vuber devices, backed by our customer care and product expert team. We warranty our vaporizers against failure for the lifetime of the product. Damage caused by improper use, physical abuse, moisture exposure, or any activity other than vaping – will not be covered under warranty. We replace defective merchandise at no charge upon verification of defect. Cartridges, atomizers and heating coils will need to be replaced over time and are therefore are not covered in Vuber’s lifetime warranty.
- Some retails stores do not accept our warranty services, repairs and/or replacements. Please utilize our warranty claim department for repairs or replacements
- Please do not bring used returns back to retail stores. It presents a legal issue that is currently unclear.
- Vuber pays shipping for all US warranties. Out of country warranties can be fulfilled at customer’s expense.
- Vuber does not issue refunds for any used products.
- Instructional videos are available under each product page, on the Vuber website.
- You do not need to have a receipt to make a warranty claim. However, if you happen to have it please upload it below.
Filling out the warranty form below-
- Before submitting a claim please take a video detailing the issue you are having with your product.
- Occasionally you may have an issue, such as a broken mouthpiece or broken button that may not need a video to document the issue. If that is the case and you cannot document the issue through video, please submit a picture of the unit/issue instead.
- Submitting a video speeds up the process and allows us to asses your product issues faster, without sending it back.
- You should receive a confirmation email from us within 2 business days.
- Most claims will be approved and processed within a week.
- Occasionally items may be out of stock, which may increase the wait time.
- We may ask you to send back your faulty unit. In that situation, you will receive a prepaid shipping label.
If you are having issues submitting your warranty claim, it is most likely due to video size. Try to reduce the video size and submit again. If you are still having issues please email email@example.com with all the info below.