The Comet vaporizer is the most discreet and simple of the Vuber Vaporizers.
Your Vuber Comet Parts List:
- Cartridge (Top Plastic Piece) with Atomizer (Wick)
If you have an issue drawing vapor from the Comet please try the following steps. Try charging the battery for at least 6 hours to fully charge. You will know the battery is fully charged when the charger indicator light changes from RED to GREEN. Then reattach the Comet Atomizer and draw again. IF your battery is fully charged and is still having an issue, please attempt to check the cartridge.
- The cartridge may be clogged or may not be vaporizing the material. Typically, a clogged cartridge can be unclogged by warming up the material in one’s hands or by intensely and rapidly drawing on the vaporizer until you begin to get a draw from the cartridge.
- The thicker the liquid is inside of the cartridge, the more effort it will take to vaporize the liquid.
- Colder temperatures seem to make the liquid less viscous which in turn can make it more difficult to vaporize.
- Cartridges/atomizers are not covered under our warranty. They will need to be replaced from time to time depending on use. If you happen to get a unit and are having issues with the cartridge right out of the box, please submit a warranty claim below within two weeks of purchase.
- Vuber does not recommend refilling your cartridge more than one time. It will start to effect the taste and we want you to have the best vaping experience! You can buy new pre-filled and empty cartridges from your favorite co-op or rec store.
If your battery is not charging please try the following steps.
Try charging the battery for at least 6 hours to fully charge. You will know the battery is fully charged when the charger indicator light changes from RED to GREEN. If the indicator light on your charger does not come on, you may have a faulty charger.Please submit a warranty claim and describe the issues above in your form.
IF your battery is fully charged, the indicator light on the charger is working and you are still having an issue, you may have a faulty battery, please submit a warranty claim with a video documenting the unit issue, for example not turning on or lights blinking.
The Atlas is our high end concentrate vaporizer.
- Atomizer (small middle piece with coils)
- Top with Mouthpiece.
Atlas Globe (formally the Galaxy) parts:
- Atomizer (coils in glass dome)
- Glass Dome
Atlas Combo (formally the Cera Pena) parts:
Both units above combined
If you are having an issue with the functionality of your Atlas please follow the following steps.
Try charging the battery for at least 6 hours to fully charge. You will know the battery is fully charged when the charger indicator light changes from RED to GREEN. If the indicator light on your charger does not come on, you may have a faulty charger. Please submit a warranty claim and describe the issues above in your form. If your indicator light come on, then reapply the Atlas Atomizer and draw.
If there is still an issue with the battery, the battery power indicator light (the light inside of the power button) will blink 3 times (or more) indicating that there could be an electrical issue. There is a chance the unit is over tighten. Try to unscrew the atomizer a have turn, if your unit still blinks repeatedly, please document the issue though a video and submit your claim below.
If your unit does not draw properly, check that your atomizer is not clogged.
- If it is not clogged, try changing out your extra atomizer and see if the unit draws properly.
- If it is clogged, try cleaning it, being very careful not to touch atomizers (coils).
If your unit still does not work you most likely need to purchase a new atomizer. You can purchase a new atomizer here or from an authorized retailer that carries our accessories.
The Cosmos is a high end dry herb vaporizer that, when used properly, utilizes a smooth convection heating system to vaporize dry herbs.
Your Vuber Cosmos Parts List:
- Mouthpiece with Screens
- Battery with Dry-Herb Chamber
If there is any power related issue with the Cosmos please take these steps:
Please charge your Cosmos unit for at least 8 hours to ensure that it has been fully charged. As the battery decreases in power, it seems to take longer to work. Simply charging the unit fully before usage can increase longevity and utility of the Cosmos vaporizer.
If the indicator light on your unit does not come on, the unit blinks rapidly, blinks and then shuts off, or seems to die after one use, you may have a faulty battery. Please submit a warranty claim with a video documenting the unit issue, for example not turning on or lights blinking.
If you are having an issue getting a sufficient volume of vapor take these steps:
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds to change the temperature to an optimal setting.
**Red = 360
**Green = 380
**Blue = 420
Utilizing a higher temperature should increase the “heaviness” and volume of vapor for the user.
- Make sure to grind up the material really well and pack the chamber being careful not to over-pack it. We advise filling the chamber 50-75% full and push in the herbs gently being careful to leave enough space for the air to flow through the dried herbs.
- Take long deep, hard draws on the Cosmos as this will lead to higher volume and intensity vapor.
- Replace your used screen with a new one.
Occasionally you may have issues with your mouthpiece. While we do offer free replacements as a courtesy, we do limit the number of replacements offered. Your mouthpiece needs to be handled with care.
If you are attempting to force it off the unit it can crack. Being too aggressive when snapping the mouthpiece on and off of the unit can lead the mouthpiece to crack at the point of contact.
Be careful when replacing the screens, if the metal piece that screws into the mouthpiece is not screwed in all the way after changing your screen, it could crack your mouthpiece as you remove it from your unit. Make sure to tighten it before putting itback onto your unit.
If you are still having issues with your Cosmos unit please document the issues and submit a warranty claim.